Sunday, June 28, 2009

London and Scotland!


After spending 15 hours on airplanes (not to mention about 6 in airports from delayed flights) Anna and I arrived in London running. We went to Regents Park the first day. It was beautiful (as everything in London and Scotland were).

We went to the British Museum after Regent's Park and by then we were getting kind of goofy (no sleep not to mention the Underground was on strike-rude-so we were having to walk everywhere!)

We decided a quick trip to the Ministry of Magic would be a fun way to spend an hour. Going down!!

This a cool door leading into Westminster Abbey.

Anna and I on the battlement of the Tower of London. Tower Bridge is behind us.

4 comments:

Ryan and Renee said...

Looks like you had fun. I want to see all the pictures. When you get back to UT I want to see them. I am glad you had fun!

Christine said...

Love it! Looks like such a great time!

emily, etc, etc said...

Oooo Mel, that looks like such fun. I am totally jealous!

Carolyn said...

I'm totally jealous too - love all your gorgeous pictures!