Friday, October 23, 2009

Journals

So, I officially finished my 11th journal yesterday! Even though for the most part the entries are boring from throughout my life (especially in jr. high when for days I wrote "nothing special happened today") there are a few great ones. I'm glad I've written for so many years. Perhaps someday someone, besides Jessica, will find joy in reading them!

On another note, over the summer I decided I needed to start my food storage in earnest. Here is the current result (I LOVE cereal!!)

2 comments:

marian said...

We love cereal too! Sometimes I still want to start a journal entry "school was fine" since I wrote that for so many YEARS! Even if Jess is the only one to read your journals, know you have brought her GREAT joy - BLAAAAAA

emily, etc, etc said...

Mel, I am totally impressed; 11 journals! That is a great accomplishment.