Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer is Ending

As mentioned in my last blog, my sisters and I put on a musical theater camp for some of the kids in the wards here. We ended up with 20 participants. It was really fun! Here's some rehearsal photos.





After my niece Emily saw my Joseph play in February she's been planning her own show. So, as part of her birthday party we did a "Joseph and the Colored Coat" show (her title!) The kids were really cute! Aunt Mel brought a few key costume pieces from school!





Snow Creek Falls




My Birthday Luau



Dover Trail

3 comments:

DAVID BOREN said...

Snow Creek Falls looks like a beautiful spot. I've never been there. We'll have to go next time we're in Sandpoint.

marian said...

good times!! We miss you.

Lisa said...

So fun Mel! You guys have the BEST summers up in Idaho!