Monday, November 8, 2010

Peter Pan Photos

Here's some photos from last week's dress rehearsal. Performances went Great 2 of the 3 last weekend; this weekend will be AMAZING all three!! I'll post more pictures from the actual performances when I have time to go through them!

Tink dying


What are your feelings for me?


Waiting for a kiss!


Sewing on the shadow.


Taking Tiger Lily to Lagoon Rock


Hook wounded me, I can neither fly nor swim.


Tink told me to shoot the Wendy bird.


Do you want Tiger Lily's redskins to scalp you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a FABULOUS production! :D The costumes and sets - my word. Bravo! And kudos for getting the hook on the correct hand - most people don't! ;) Where are you performing?

And just in case you haven't gotten sick of Peter Pan after the show - let me pass on two great books. They're really above the par of the 'other' Pan stories out there.

A story based on Barrie’s own idea for more:
Click!
And a great 'What if?' adventure (but it's not for the kids!): Click!

Thanks for the smile!
Break some legs!
BELIEVE!