Saturday, January 15, 2011

Seussical Rehearsals

We are currently working on Seussical. I did it my first year of teaching and LOVED it so decided to do it again-this time we doing bigger and better costumes, makeup, and choreography. The best thing about this round is I have 4 assistant directors/choreographers. I get to sit around and observe a lot. So far I've like most of what they've done! My stress level is WAY lower than it was for Peter Pan. Besides that, the cast is doing a FANTASTIC job. It's going to be one fun show!!


Jungle


Whos


Wickersham Brothers


Opening Number-Oh the Thinks you can Think


Giraffes


JoJo "practicing" music



Jungle


Horton looking for his Who clover

1 comment:

marian said...

It's really too bad those kids are so miserable and not having any fun!