Saturday, October 15, 2011

More Photo Shoot Pictures

Here are more photos from Thursday's shoot. I've included many of them for my sisters to look at the costumes and give me feedback!!


TRANIO flirting with HANDMAID


BAPTISTA & ATTENDANT


PEDANT (Pretending to be Vincentia)


LITTLE GIRLS w/ BIONDELLO


Detail of VINCENTIA'S dress


FRUIT MERCHANT with TOWNSMAN & HANDMAID


TOWN SCENE


GREMIO


SCARF MERCHANT & TOWNSMAN


JEWELRY MERCHANT


OFFICERS & LITTLE BOY


LITTLE GIRL


PETRUCHIO throwing food at SERVANTS


TOWN scene


BIONDELLO, TRANIO, BAPTISTA, PETRUCHIO, GREMIO, LUCENTIO


PETRUCHIO'S SERVANTS



KATE & PETRUCHIO



BIANCA & KATE

1 comment:

Matt and Dianna said...

You have truly outdone yourself! The set and the costumes are SUPERB!!!! I really hope I get to come out to see the show!!!!