Monday, January 16, 2012

Birdie Photo Shoot

Here's the best of the best of my photos from last week's photo shoot. Overall I'm really pleased with the costumes. Some are just plain adorable. Still making a few adjustments!

Kim and Hugo


Teenagers







End of Honestly Sincere


Mae


Some Adults


Mrs. MacAfee-I LOVE her dress and I really love the matching vacuum cleaner I found at DI!!



Conrad with Adoring Fans!



Birdie






Conrad and Kim


Rosie and Albert


Mae and Albert


More Teenagers!






MacAfee Family Photo!



Adults


Notice Birdie's shoe!



4 comments:

Vinylgiftsandmore.com said...

Remember when we went to see this in CDA with your family. I think we were 15 or so. I am glad you are doing this play. So fun!

Erin

marian said...

FAB colors! I can't WAIT to come see you!

Ryan and Renee said...

I love this show! I wish I could go see it. I think I might be busy with too many kids. When is the show?

The Atomic Mom said...

Just love your use of color. The use of bold color is really what set the mid-century modern style apart from any other. Good work Mel..... :)