Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm still Alive!

Yes, I still exist! No fun photos of anything. My Drama II class are doing One Acts in 2 weeks so perhaps I'll post some photos from that when I get some!
Life is good-I'm enjoying having time reading in the afternoon and actually making dinner. I even had time/energy (energy is really the key word-you can always find time for anything!!) to play the piano last night! I had to take a month break from Zumba when Birdie was getting crazy and I've been able to go consistently the past 3 weeks-it makes me feel healthy in a fun way!! I attend classes at the Orem Rec Center.
I'm checking out an institute class this evening...we'll see how that goes and am planning on auditioning for a few shows. So, there is a quick update on my exciting life!

No comments: