Thursday, April 23, 2009

THE THEATER!!

I auditioned for Children of Eden on Tuesday. It went well-"Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man" is always a good one!! I'll keep you all posted. Part of me REALLY wants to make it in because it would be F-U-N FUN...but part of me doesn't want to make it because it means giving up one month on the farm. Once again, I'm leaving it in the Lord's hands!!
I did find out that the Beauty and the Beast cast is only 56 people and they had 150 at call backs-not good odds. None of the Silly Girl finalist got cast AT ALL-weird!

3 comments:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

Mel, we can't wait to hear. When are the performances?

marian said...

I hope you win, I hope you win. lalalalalalalalalalal!

The Atomic Mom said...

MEl..did not know you blogged....I love Children of Eden, it's one of my faves....I hope you got in. :)