Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Break Has Begun!

I've been home for almost a week now! There has only been one day I haven't taken a nap-and we're not talking 20 minutes, more like 1-2 hours!! It always amazes me how draining teaching can be. I don't have time during the year to really think about how exhausted I am but when I get home I crash. Luckily I have 2 weeks to recuperate before I have to be Aunt Mel and entertain the kids!


It's been pouring rain ever since I got here but yesterday we had some sun. Dad and I went on a long walk before breakfast. He collected worms for the garden (I helped find but did NOT pick them up-yuck!). He got about 200!



This is me working. Yes, it's true, that is a script in my hands-hard work! I'm still trying to find stellar plays for next school year. I've read about 10 scripts-blah on all of them. So, I've begun to cut The Taming of the Shrew or I may write my own Peter Pan script. We'll see how ambitious I get!!!

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

Hi Melani this is Jeremiah Lintz I Like your Smile.