Monday, June 20, 2011

Lehi Jr 2011-2012 Theater Season

For all those students who keep up with my blog and have been DYING to know what plays we're doing next year-here's the low down:
Straight Play-The Taming of the Shrew (I love Shakespeare!)
Musical-Bye, Bye, Birdie (we're doing the 1 hour version with some revisions! The movie is somewhat different from the play but as far as character development they've done a GREAT job-hint, hint!)

So, I hope you can all sleep now. We're going to have a great year!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ms Boren this sounds SO awesome!!!

Alison said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!! I can't believe i am saying this but I want school to start now!

Alison said...

This is esty (estraya)! I am using my moms account so that is MY COMENT above this one!!!!!! Hehe

Me in the Tree said...

Aw Mel! I have been in Bye, Bye Birdie twice, and I want to do it again! I make a very funny nosey neighbor type.