Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Photos

I had limited internet access over the summer, but now that I'm back in UT here's some highlights of my past 2 months.

We took a hike to Grouse Creek to see the falls, wade, and roast hot dogs over a fire. It was a lot of fun! Here's Katie.


Olivia being a Polka Dot beauty at the Beach. It was fairly cold this summer so we only went 3 times. :(


Swing, swing, swing!


A summer wouldn't be complete without Nora helping Aunt Mel with the flowers!


"Argh-I be Duck Lips the Pirate!"


Jumping on the tramp with the spinkler.


4th of July Parade. Our tie-dyed shirts were a hit!


Beauty!


Who says the tractor is only for moving dirt!


Lovely again!


We went to the Dover trail at the beginning of summer and the path was flooded-did that stop up? Heck no!


Emy and Aunt Mel on the rope swing-so fun!


Being pulled in the hay field-luckily we don't keep cows there any more. In the "good ol' days" you had to have a shower after this activity!


Clara the model!


Aunt Mel, Scrunchy, and Lump


Christian is handsome! The 2 year olds loved playing with squirt bottles. I had to refill them many times over!


Walking through the tall grass in the dip

It was a great summer. I go a lot done for school but also relaxed and played a lot! I LOVE the farm!

1 comment:

marian said...

me too, me too!!!