Thursday, January 14, 2010

Joseph Rehearsals!

Here's a picture of the Egypt Set (not painted of course) and a taste of what's been going in in rehearsals. The kids are doing GREAT! We've learned about 1/2 the dances in the show in 1 1/2 weeks! Lots of polishing needs to occur but they are really working hard!

Notice one side has 3 pillars and one has only 2. Any opinions on which looks best? I'm planning on putting sphinx, vases, or something Egyptianish on them.




End of "Joseph's Dreams"


Brothers doing some Haka in "Joseph's Dreams"




End of "Close Every Door"


End of "Joseph's Coat"


Naming of the coat colors




Cool stage picture in "Pharaoh's Story"-one of my assistants choreographed this number, she did a GREAT job!!!

4 comments:

marian said...

I like 3 pillars and that is a RAD picture of the arms - ah creative people. Nora thinks she looks like a spider! I am SOOO glad I am not missing this show.

Jeanne and Nelson said...

This is from your Dad. I would go with three pillars on each side.

Ryan and Renee said...

I am so excited to see it! I can't wait!!

Paula said...

Three of anything is usually better than two.