Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Quilt

I began making a quilt my 1st year of teaching (4 years ago). I finished the top in about 2 years and it's just been sitting around. When Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year I said, "Quilt to top of my quilt and bind it." She did! Yeah Mommy!! She even quilted my name into it. The closeup is of the "Boren." I don't have a frame for my mattress so it drags on the floor-some day. The stuffed walrus is Wally; Jessica gave him to me the Christmas when I was 8 years old. He's still with me!!



3 comments:

Ryan and Renee said...

I love it!!

Vinyl Masterpiece said...

Looks great mel. I have 3 quilts that need backing. To bad my mom won't do that for me. :) Your play looks fabulous. I would love to see a video of it, if you have one.

marian said...

I didn't even see this post - wow!